Ant Man is an American scientist who has discovered a means of reducing his size with a special gas and communicating with ants. He brought crooked businessman Charles Harrington to justice after Harrington tried to rob his own company with a stolen teleportation device.
Powers and abilities
Size changing; ability to command insects.
- Though Ant Man is of course an American character, he featured in a British-produced story by Steve Moore and Steve Dillon in Hulk Comic #48-49, which appeared to be set early in his career. The same title also reprinted his original American series and his short lived 1970s series from 'Marvel Feature'.
- A version of Ant Man who inexplicably seemed to be based in Britain appeared in the Marvel Story Book Annual published some years earlier. He also appeared in reprint titles from Alan Class Publishing.
- Ant-Man has also gone under various other names and identities over the years, including Giant Man, Goliath and Yellowjacket.
- Appearances of Ant Man
- Character Gallery: Ant Man
- Images that feature Ant Man
- Fan-Art Gallery: Ant Man
- Ant Man quotations
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·