B.H is a bloodhound and a friend of both Boot and the female Bassett hound Tatty Oldbitt, who inexplicably claims to be a reporter for the West Croynge Clarion & Dubious Advertiser. His catchphrase is "Any news for the newshound?" and he spends much of his time taking notes on his pad (the one on his left front paw) while trying to work innocuous remarks made by his friends up into salacious and senstionalistic news stories.
He also has a tendency to try to nick Boot's bones.
B.H has a marked Indian 'accent'.
B.H is a regular supporting character in The Perishers.
- Appearances of B.H Calcutta (failed)
- Character Gallery: B.H Calcutta (failed)
- Images that feature B.H Calcutta (failed)
- Fan-Art Gallery: B.H Calcutta (failed)
- B.H Calcutta (failed) quotations
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·