Former soldier Harry Exton is the eponymous protagonist of the 2000 AD comic strip Button Man. Exton was a mercenary until the day he became involved in The Game, a contest in which bored millionaires would pit their own hired killers against each other, betting obscene sums on who would live and who would die. Harry quickly rose to the very top of his new profession, but on the day that he decided to quit The Game, he found that it wasn't to be that easy: the only way out was by dying. So Harry decided to fight back instead, safeguarding his own future by wiping out the players and ending The Game...
Powers and abilities
Peak human male.
Yes, quite a lot of them.
- Button Man was originally created for Toxic! but they didn't want it, so 2000 AD snapped it up instead.
- The fourth series of Button Man was drawn by Frazer Irving.
- Appearances of Button Man
- Character Gallery: Button Man
- Images that feature Button Man
- Fan-Art Gallery: Button Man
- Button Man quotations
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·