Robinson's fascination with and knowledge of the Golden Age of comics helped bring the legendary Justice Society of America back to prominence in the 1990s. He wrote and directed the movie Comic Book Villains, which deserved to be a lot more successful than it was, and was also responsible for the screenplay of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which didn't. He now lives in San Francisco.
- Work for Atomeka Press's anthology series A1
- Work for Fleetway's adult anthology title Crisis
- Writing the character Miracleman in Miracleman: Apocrypha #1, for Eclipse
- Creating several titles for DC Comics, including 'The Golden Age' (a limited series), the long-running series Starman and several other titles
- Writing the Justice League of America, Superman and Batman for DC Comics
- Writing Airboy for Image
- Writing 'A Soldier's Duty', a Rogue Trooper story in 2000 AD prog 2050