Judge Dredd is the protagonist of the Judge Dredd Megazine strip Dredd. He is the toughest, most uncompromising law officer in a tough, uncompromising city of the future — the grim, hopelessly overcrowded metropolis known as Mega-City One. Alone or with the assistance of others like the rookie Judge Anderson, he imposes the state's harsh version of justice in the monolithic city blocks which dominate the blighted urban landscape.
Powers and abilities
AbilitiesFinding and arresting criminals; armed combat.
Peak human male.
This version of Judge Dredd, introduced in the story Top of the World, Ma-Ma in Judge Dredd Megazine, then Underbelly in #340 and its sequel Uprise, beginning in #350, is based on the 2012 movie Dredd starring Karl Urban. His adventures do not take place in the mainstream Dredd continuity. See also Judge Joseph Dredd (Lawman of the Future, 1995 Movieverse) and Judge Dredd (DC Comics).
- Appearances of Judge Dredd (Dredd 2012 Movieverse)
- Character Gallery: Judge Dredd (Dredd 2012 Movieverse)
- Images that feature Judge Dredd (Dredd 2012 Movieverse)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Judge Dredd (Dredd 2012 Movieverse)
- Judge Dredd (Dredd 2012 Movieverse) quotations
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·