Every week since the October 2010 revamp, except for 11/12/2010, the Dandy ran a strip drawn by Nigel Parkinson about a child version of a celebrity. These took a well-known trait from that celebrity, and parody and make fun of it.
- 30/10/2010: Little Simon (Cowell) — depicted as always being nice, even though he tries not to be
- 6/11/2010: Little Lord Sugar (Alan Sugar) — says "You're fired!" to everyone
- 13/11/2010: Little Gordon (Ramsey) — gets angry (they couldn't use his usual foul language obviously, so they had him turn into the Incredible Hulk instead)
- 20/11/2010: Little Stephen Fry — "Quite interesting"
- 27/11/2010: Little Clarkson (Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond) — joyriding a car, with Hamster as a passenger ("Little James May" gets mentioned but isn't seen)
- 4/12/2010: Little Bruce Forsyth
- December 2010: Little Lady Gaga - (revealed on Facebook)